Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life Rehabilitation

Im sick of bemoaning how i have been so frequently, looking back on my blog I just feel so depressed. so needless to say its time for a change. This week I have been getting off my lazy ass and being more active, and just trying to have a happy attitude even if at many times its been forced. I have increased how much I go running and that helps my body produce endorphins, and endorphins make you happy, and happy people dont kill there husbands..." (who out there can name that movie?)
I know that I have been very woe is me, and reading the blogs of many of my gay BYU friends, I see that many of them are too. so I have resolved to make a change of how I react to life.
I may be single right now, but that will in time change to so I better make the best of it for right now. Im sick of all the BYU gay's who are just way to sexually frustrated and looking to get their rocks off. Im not that kind of guy, and Im damn proud of it. If by some miracle I find a guy who's not shallow as hell, and I find interesting and a decent person while im here, then who knows, and I might consider dating around here in Provo again. but thats not today. I know this doesnt apply to all of the BYU gay men I know. But it applys to most of them. anyone who tells themselves otherwise are just deluding themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment