Saturday, January 30, 2010

a place of rest

Recently my life has finally fallen into the pattern of starting a new semester. yes I know its been a long time since the semester has started, but once my pattern has been broken it takes a long time for me to fall back into a pattern.
I hate having to spend time in Provo, there may be stuff to do in Provo, but its not anything that you haven't been doing for every week of your life, especially if you were born and raised in Utah county. so I have been lucky enough to spend this weekend with some very good friends, yes I have probably been nerding it up a little bit, but if you dont have an opportunity to get away from BYU once in a while. despite the constant drama between the friend, I feel comfortable around the people who know what I am, and love and accept me anyway. if people could be more accepting. or if we could band closer togeather in Provo and look out for each other. I dont think byu would be so hard for gay students to go though.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say, how refreshing it is to hear about another gay student in BYU? FRESH AIR...well, I suppose I'm still confused, I like to play it safe by saying I'm Bi (but who are we really kidding)...anyway, got to this place from your link in Connexion.
    It's so weird because I have a mix bag of friends, from the SUPER conservative, to the stereo typical "flamer" (hope that doesn't offend anyone)...and...complete integration...might be a little impossible...just a little. Anyways, love the blog!....ps my blog is SOO not updated

    ReplyDelete